Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gaining momentum...

The post I'm preparing seems to be getting longer and longer, so eventually it will appear as multiple posts, but even the individual parts continue to change...

In the meantime,

RealClearScience: Time to Bring Pseudoscience into Science Class!

Also available (with some comments) here:

Nice to see more are catching on to what myself and others have been advocating for years...

CrankAstro: Why We Should Teach About Creationism in Science Classes (2005)

and others such as Stuart Robbins (Exposing PseudoAstronomy), David Dixon (Dr. David Dixon: Pathological Physics: Tales from "The Box" ) and others linked off my blog list.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...