Stuart goes into a number of the more basic aspects of the problem, mostly from the types of bad reasoning involved.
- arguments from personal incredulity
- Dark Matter is fake.
- Big Bang cosmology does not describe what started the universe, only how it evolved afterwards - rather like how biological evolution takes place regardless of how life started independent of abiogenesis (wikipedia).
- On Dark Matter. I: What & Why?
- On Dark Matter. II: An Exotic Hack?
- The Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology alternative explanation for Dark Matter still fails
- Is Big Bang Cosmology a Creationist Model?
- A 2-dimensional demonstration of how the cosmological redshift expansion does not define a center to the expansion (Geocentrism & Cosmological Redshift)
- A summary of some other failed claims refuting Big Bang Cosmology (Yet Another Claimed Stake-through-the-Heart of Big Bang Cosmology?)