Monday, June 2, 2014

Electric Universe: Questions Request for Podcast Interview

I've posted links to a number of Stuart Robbins' excellent "Exposing PseudoAstronomy" podcasts.

After collaborating on a poster for last winter's 223rd Meeting of the American Astronomical Society, we'll be collaborating again as he interviews me about the Electric Universe.  The quick reference on my existing rebuttals of Electric Universe claims is available at Challenges for Electric Universe 'Theorists'...   I've got a lot of additional content that has been challenging to organize into actual posts for this blog, and will hopefully get to discuss some of that.

Stuart is currently soliciting questions over on his blog:


The current plans for the podcast are to focus on Electric Sun claims, but that may change depending on the questions.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...